Friday 18 March 2011

Blog Award

wow - wow - wow - I got a blog award - how cool is that?

Pauline gave me this award - thank you so much huni

The story goes that this blog award has the purpose of bringing to light bloggers who are creative, make wonderful creations, but have less than 300 followers. And the rules ask that you

1. Thank the person who sent you this blog.
 
2. List 7 things about yourself .
 
3. Send this to 15 bloggers.

soooooo
1 - check

2 - 7 things about me.
  1. My dogs rule - OK!  We are a real pack house - they boss my hubby about something wicked - and yes they share the bed
  2. I have Fibromyalgia, CFS, ME - and really struggle through the day - hence crafting is my sanity - I try to make something every day
  3. I started my love of calligraphy in the 1990s when pub chalk boards were all the rage - I have a portfolio of pictures taken of chalk board work I did then
  4. I love to cook - use to do all my own baking and preserving - and still cook most meals from scratch
  5. And I love my garden - it's huge - and my summer house is my hiding-hole -
  6. We live in the Lake District in the UK - just drop dead gorgeous!!!
  7.  I am sooo spoilt - my hubby is an artist to and MAKES me buy craft stuff
3 - pass it on - that's hard!!  Stretched the remit to include blogs other than cards/papers

Colleen - Such an inspiration
Spyder - Just love the way she thinks!
Delicious - not sure if it is suposed to be yummie - but it is
Julie - simple and elegant - stuff I can't do!
Jessica - great ideas
Scrappy - loads of variety
gunvor - again - loads of interisting ideas
Helen - such pretty work
Dot - something totally different
Lilli - Hey - we are so worth it!
Stampin sisters - A huge range of beautiful work - and beautiful words
Julia - Love the WOYWW - but all the other stuff too

That's all I can do - my other fave blogs come in at over 300 followers - and that's not allowed
Paul
Sweetpea
Suzanne

phew - did I make it!!!

 

Yours
kitten xx

1 comment:

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment