Wednesday 23 March 2011

Art Project

Last year I did The Stations of the cross - following Tim Holtz Christmas tags project (which you can see here).  This year I am doing The 12 Tags of Summer based on his 2010 set of Christmas tags.

Here is the first one

- The background is a mixture of inks with clear pearl embossed clouds

- The house is based on the Cuttlebug Halloween one. Embossed with the branches folder first - painted - sanded - then the house - cut out - inked over.  I think I did it 4 times until I had a colour I liked.

- I thought that fiber looked a bit like bunting.  The picket fence is a die - and stands out a bit

I need a project to get my teeth in to - and I love getting my inks out and learning new things.

The original 2010 tags are HERE - so have a look and copy along


Yours
kitten xx

1 comment:

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment