Friday 4 February 2011

Stretch N Bubbles

It's Friday - so there is a new digi for just $1 in the Stretch N Bubbles shop


The image I have used on my project today is - - - my very fave little fawn (I am so hooked on this little chap) available in the SHOP

This is a little gift bag - so side view (of another one)
small and neat and really cute
- now don't laugh
- it is based on a Starbucks gift bag

I had a Crimbo pressie from someone - with this little pouch in it.  Hubby pounced on the cocoa - I pounced on the box!!!!


I stuck the opened box on to a piece of card - and extended the base to make it more secure.  All you do is cut round the shape in your coloured card stock - and decorate.

Hope Starbucks don't mind!



yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment