Tuesday 15 February 2011

Challenges

I have had the idea to produce a list of all the challenges out there.  I often have to submit to challenges as part of my design stuff - and really struggled to get a grip on it.  What I want to do is produce an alphabetical list of all the challenges I can find - if the are a product/company/theme based one - I will add it in brackets.  I want to include all UK blogs that have REGULAR (week/bi-week/month) challenges - not blogs in other languages or one off birthdays and calls.

It is very much a work in progress and you will find the start on my main site HERE.

Any additions are welcome - just drop me a line - will update you as I go


Yours
kitten xx

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant idea Kitten - good luck!!! There are a lot of challenges out there

    ReplyDelete

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment