Saturday 1 January 2011

SALE

My very favorite website is having their sale.  I have to admit that I am not the best customer.  As I really do work from scratch and make all my own stuff - I don't really buy all the trendy stuff.  I love patterned papers (which I have just stocked up on) - and I use loads of gems/pearls - plus my inks - there is not a huge lot more in my office.  A cuttlebug folder is a special treat and a nestability or Martha Stewert punch is a big pressie.

I have used Craft Obsessions for several years now - and David is super - always there is you email or phone.

So anyway - go spend some money - you know the government wants you too

http://www.craftobsessions.co.uk/9675thesale9675_1677.php


Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment