Sunday 12 December 2010

Life continues!!

I am a little more comfortable today - I can stand to work for an hour or so before it becomes too much.  I have been making a baby album for a friend (which I can't show you cos it's for a pressie - but it's very pretty).

I have had my Bind-It-All machine since last Christmas - and it still scares the life out of me when I have to punch the holes for the wires (not one for gadgets really).  I am getting more confident with it and I am going to produce a range of albums you can alter yourself in various sizes using the very pretty parchmarqe range of paper and card.

Meanwhile you can check out the albums I have in the shop - all 10% off at the moment 

Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment