Saturday 6 November 2010

UK Art Raffle

This months UK Art Raffle is now live and ready

http://ukartraffle.blogspot.com/

The theme is
And scatter the sky with my blazing heart.(taken from - fireworks - by Amy Lowell)
It spits and sparkles in the stars and balls,

I made a book covered with some wonderful silver foil and glitter patterns.

I loved it as soon as I saw it and have been dieing for an excuse to use it.  The book is bound with red wire - red on the inside of the covers and several fibres on the wires.  I seem to be into books at the moment


You can interpret it in any way you feel - using any medium you like.  How to join in instructions are on the Raffle blog




Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment