Saturday 20 November 2010

Stretch n bubbles

I am making a serious effort to do more gent's cards.  They always seem to get left out with all the girly stuff out there - and there are some really great male images
 This little chappie is from Stretch n Bubbles HERE

And it's a really versatile image.  Next I am going to make him up with a star background - 'you are a star'


But in the meantime

It is not as complicated as it looks.  There is an embossed layer (rubbed over with ink to make the embossing really pop) and behind it, a very busy, colour bright layer -  both are matted.

I was stuck for some sort of embellishment - it needed a 'something' - and it's hard to keep it still bloke-ish - but add something.  I found the candle chipboard detail in my odds box and added a spotty brad in the other corners


Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment