Tuesday 2 November 2010

Stretch n Bubbles

I was lying in bed thinking - like you do - and I thought - how would it work if you printed the notebook cover FIRST - then use the paper to cover the board instead of sticking on the image?



This darling monster is from Stretch n Bubbles HERE

There are several monsters to choose from - collecting them all!





So I made the cover - and made up the book.

There is a technique to making a proper book cover - must do a how to on it - it really is worth the effort to get it right.

I used reds - red hinges and the inside of the cover is covered with a red wood effect paper - so perhaps boys might like it too.


Inside are 20 sheets of matching cream card.

Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment