Friday 26 November 2010

Scrapbook idea

I haven't done any scrapbooking for ages - I don't really get the time - and I am always short of space to spread into. 

Then while I was unpacking the boxes for the living room I found some old school photos of my faverate little monsters, in a very horrid mount and frame.

So I printed out some of my Stretch n Bubbles monster digis - and dug out some paper and got cracking.

 
It takes me ages to do a page just because I don't do it enough.  I have stoped for the day because I am tired - but I just wanted to show you the direction it was going - and the difference that a bit of effort can make.  It would be lovely if there were more scrapbook pages used as pictures



Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment