Sunday 31 October 2010

New Idea

I picked up a few sheets of shrink plastic a while back - with the vague idea that it would be fun to make charms for cards.  Then I lost them in the office - like you do! - found them today. 

So - today I have been playing with shrink plastic
Have you tried it?

It's SCARY - it does THINGS - and I don't know what it's up too.  I guess I will get used to it the more I do - but you really have to see it to believe it.

The big stocking is one of the new Woodware (yeah - I so love Woodware) - and the teenie-weenie shape on the fibre is the same image - shrunk

Tried all sorts to print/stamp - and ended up with good old Staz-on (much as I don't like it - it has it's uses)

Colouring - tried Copics - but they don't go with Staz-on so had to do it on the back - mess.  Tried my Ink-tense - mess.  Then I sanded the plastic a tiny bit to give the pencil something to hang on to - success.  Well - as close to a success as I had all afternoon.

so - any ideas on colouring would be very welcome

Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment