Tuesday 14 September 2010

LIFE

I have worn out a parallell pen - how about that?  The nib is totally knackered - it fans out at the tip and splodges the ink everywhere.  I have been using it for about 6 years I guess, and it has been getting very scratchy for ages.  I baught a new one for 'best' last year, but it is really usegul to have 1 with my sepia ink which I use the mose - and 1 for coloured work

The other decissions of the day is - I have given up reying to draw my ferret image to use as the basis of the every day range and baught a stamp.  I don'y know why I can't crack it  - I have drawn a super Bearded Collie and a Spanial this morning - but I just can'r get the ferret shape right.  They either have hampster cheeks - or if I try for a more angular look - nasty, sour, pointed faces. 



So - here's my beardie



Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment