Sunday 4 July 2010

COPIC

I have finally started to make my own Copic 'swatch' ring

The idea is -  you can lay the coloured tag over you paper and get the closest match to work with.  Now that I have a decent collection I think it may help get a neater look.  I don't know how many colours I have - but it looks a lot!

You cut loads of Little tags and colour them with the ink.

I used the Cuttlebug tiny tags (the rectangle one) - because I did not want to 'waste' loads of ink.

Some people make lines of 1 - 2 - 3 swipes of ink.  I don't think that really helps - once you have blended - it's blended - all you need to know the solid colour that you are working with - so I saturated the paper tag with the colour.

Not finished yet - but love the idea


Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment