Friday 11 June 2010

NEW CARD

Dragon - now that's a surprise

The backing paper is a yellow gingham check - embossed and inked with 2 browns and a yellow Distress ink - then inked round the edges with gold ink - it is just such a pretty effect, and you can change the ink colours to match the image you are using.

The effect behind the dragon is a swirly alcohol ink mix with metalic gold added.

Dragon coloured in Copics.

Then I had a good clear out.  Stripped off the big book case shelf by shelf and gave everything a good clean - and was really ruthless with the de-junking.  I have loads of stitching books to list on EBay - I am never going to take on big stitching projects again -and I have loads of other patterns to do.  I have also cleared out my text illumination stuff - it's a whole new discipline and just not a direction I am going in

Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment