Tuesday 25 May 2010

TIP OF THE DAY

Someone on my Copic group came up with a brilliant idea - a memory stick for your digi files

How cool is that?

All the files on a stick - so you can take them anywhere and print - and they are safe (!!!!).

I do seem to have collected quite a lot of digi files - so off I trot to Argos and bought a new stick - about the size of a large Lego brick - just for these files.  I have spent all afternoon sorting through them and dumping duplicates - hunting out all the little corners of the computer where they have hidden - making loads of folders for them.

And now I have a dinky little stick (with a big dog tag on) with all my digi stuff on

Simples :-x

Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment