Saturday 17 April 2010

FINISHED - wedding scroll done - the old goat checked it over - just in case I made a spelling mistake (would not be the first time!!!!) - but it's fine - NO - that would be, it's wonderful!! :-)

It is quite hard to work with a big poem that has been written by someone for something for a reason - don't get me wrong - I love the text - it's just that you really get quite personally involved with the words - and it colours your vision. I usually go through 4 or 5 workings of each line of a poem - and it kind of gets the words right into you.

Now I can kick back and chill


Playing with my Copics.

I have a whole folder in my photo images that is 'digi' - and I put all the free digi / bought digi / sketched / samples type stuff - so I really have no idea who's image this is /where this image came from. Just wanted to have a play and get my breath back.

Yours
kitten xx
www.princesskitten.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment