Monday 22 March 2010

DAY OFF??

Monday is kitten's day off
yeah right!!! - Huge shopping this morning.
This afternoon I had to get my Daisy and Dandelion posting ready - I tell you I have read it so many times I can't see it anymore - do me a favour and check it over for me tomorrow and tell me if I have made any boobs - mind you I can hardly read this - so there you go.


I also wanted to make a card to send off to Bramwell Crafts - after the workshop on Saturday Melanie gave us some baby images - paper - and embellishments and said make a card and email it to her.

WHAT WOULD WE DO WITH OUT EMAIL???

So I put this together - bit of a rush - but, as Grandad would say S**t or get off the pot.

Church office in the morning - I have promised http://www.wowthankyou.co.uk/ loads of things to list - hope the vicar does not want to use the computer - could be a tussle going on there.



Yours


kitten xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment