Monday 8 February 2010

LIFE / NEW CARD

Thomas cat is fine - lump is growing but he is bright and bouncy - me? - I have a massage fibro flare and crashed.

Did make a couple of cards before I slept all afternoon though.
This is a Penny Black botanical stamp. It is so pretty and delicate - you can use anything to colour it, and change the colour theme every time. All last year's sold so I thought a new batch was called for.

Size - DL, card stock cream hammer finish, stamped on white, cut with a crinckle edge, matted with a mirri card the a pearl to match the colour theme. This stamp is so pretty and delicate it is best left with nothing much added. These are coloured with Copics, added liquid pearls and gems
Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment