Saturday 23 January 2010

NEW CARD

oh yeah - oh yeah - kitten's back in business - 800 Word documents recovered 800 - really wow! - I have about 3000 photos/images type stuff and 700ish web related stuff. Don't know if I can recover it all - but thank heavens I did back up with Norton. That's got to be the moral of the tale girls - back up - back up!!




AT LAST - I can settle to work again

Going to start a new monthly range for gemstones.

This is all hand done - the base card was sprayed with Ranger Colour wash in red and sponged with Ranger Gold paint dabber. The background paper is an Indian handmade paper with a red flock. AND the gem - - - all mine - I drew and coloured it (Copics- what else) - so chuffed with my self. Oh - the stripe bit is a scrap of ribbon.

Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment