Friday 13 November 2009

NEW CARD




I picked this stamp set up ages ago - when the See Dee's stamp sets were being sold off cheaply - with the exact idea to do this sort of get well card.




The image is coloured with Copics

- background paper green is Papermania secret garden (I love this set and have actually nearly used it all up)

- background brown is from a new place I have found

www.craftobsessions.co.uk.

It is BoBunny 'U Bug Me'. Just discovering BoBunny papers and I really love them - super quality - great modern designs - fantastic colours - and a very good price - even at the top end of the range. Some of the 12" scrapbook papers are now well over the £1 mark - and that's crazy! I don't mind if it's something out of the ordinary - but most of them are just double sided papers and not very heavy weight at that. The BoBunny I bought are heavy enough to make books / albums with, and that's the kind of versatility I am looking for

Yours
kitten xx


www.princesskitten.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment