Thursday 22 October 2009

STUDY DAY

Went to class today. Sat next to a lovely lady who was new and just starting to discover what she could do. I do feel a bit awkward when I sit next to someone new of just beginning. I spend my life with a craft knife or a pen in my hands - every day (I have to be really (REALLY) poorly to have not done anything in a day - even my day off). And I just do things. I feel so guilty that I might put someone off because they have to be (dare I say) as good as I am. Not many people are going to seriously study like I do, and I am always happy to share what I have learnt. I just want people to have fun and make something. I hope she had fun and will be back.

Anyway - you want to see what we were up to


A5 - the top of the card is embossed with one of the new Cuttlebug Christmas folders - there are several new ones (better bring the list on my site up to date).

Snow man stamped in black tinsel - black and silver mats - silver holographic stars and bigger snowflakes - text flat, blue background for snowman flat, snowman and mat slightly raised

Yours


kitten xx
www.princesskitten.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment