Thursday 29 October 2009

COPIC

I had my Copic air brush out today.





First time






It's soooo scary - the first time you connect it all up and press the go button.

See my gentle little squirts!!!!

I have been making Artist's background paper for an order for gift voucher cards.




Basically Artist's paper are layers of colour in different techniques. This is 3 oil pastel colours blended - then a 'squirt' of Copic mid brown - splatted with a bit of gold ink - then over stamped with a Chinese style text. It's huge fun to make these back grounds - I have a short tutorial for one technique) on my site in 'designs and how to' bit - but there is loads more I could add


Yours
kitten xx


www.princesskitten.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment