Friday 11 September 2009

LIFE

I have had some amazing news!
When I left Hampshire I left behind 2 people I missed. My super ex-mum-in-law - we were so close she was/is 'Grannie' to princelet. And my friend that I met when we were in collage together. I helped her out of a muddle one time and we got to be good mates, she even came up for my wedding. I do miss her, but you know how hard it is to keep stuff up when there is 300 miles in between - can't really pop over for coffee.
She found me on Facebook! Would never have thought of her being on the web, and she's got her own face book page with loads of friends and everything. So we are back in touch - can't believe it. I think I live all my live on the net now!
Yours
kitten xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment