Sunday 16 August 2009

SHOWS

My goodness it was bitterly cold up on the fells today. To be fair I did not expect to sell much - I only took the cards along. It was so windy I could not even get the stall set up. I sellotaped a few samples onto the small rack and just left the boxes on the table for people to rummage. I did sell a few - and I stuck it until about 3pm. It just got too much for me. The wind was picking up even more and I was so cold. I packed up and sat in the car knitting and watched all the activity. The old goat stuck it for another hour of so - then everyone was packing up.
It was the most amazing show - one of the best I have been to - certainly the most varied activities.
Yours
kitten xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment