Wednesday 26 August 2009

FMS

You know what? - it's half past five - I have been so lazy!!!.
Have to hold my hands up - I went to yoga and did a good session (for me - the rest were all doing something else entirely). Dear old Li - I have been working with her for years now - and she learnt her Thai massage techniques on me (so she knows me well) - she has so much energy and can do such incredible stuff - and I just join in and do what I can and wonder off on my own path when I can't do her stuff.
All afternoon I have been sitting here and playing on my computer. Tweaking the website - catching up with stuff - and the day has gone.
Taking princelet to craft class tomorrow
Stuff to show tomorrow
Yours
kitten xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment