- I was given one of these big sample books of wedding stationary to scavenge - so there bits from that
- several Christmas bits and bobs that have caught my eye over the years
- people donate any really different cards that they get sent because they know I will give them a good home
- pretty images I come across that might be useful
- scraps of paper with sketches and notes or copies of layouts I have liked.
Every so often (well every year or two) I sit and have a rummage through. It's amazing what memories it brings back - and what I find that I can use again. You see things differently every time - depends what you are working on I suppose, and what techniques are the current favorites. I have found a couple of gorgeous silk and satin church images that I am going to work up into wedding cards, a couple of elegant winter scenes to do some winter cards with, and several patterns to make into small card toppers.
- - - And I had a lovely afternoon - resting