Thursday 2 July 2009

NEWS

I have HUGE news.
Yes, I know I am supposed to be on holiday - but you have to hear.
H2Os are staying in business!!
In't it great?? I have just received my order - waited 3 months for them to make the order. They have been over whelmed with support from all around the world and are still catching up on the back orders. Several companies have baled them out and they are staying in business!
Everything is still 40% off until the 12th July - but be aware that if you order it will take at lease 2 months - and check the exchange rate, it was a much better deal when I paid and not sure how it's doing now.
Sooo excited - new colour list on my site - with several new gorgeous colours
Spoilt kitten now!
Yours
P XXXX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment