Friday 17 July 2009

NEW IDEA

Leave me alone with a dodgy Internet connection for a couple of days - and you KNOW I will get up to mischief


New card range idea

I saw a photo of this 3 fold pocket - so I thought make it A5 size - after I roughed one up - too wide - took an inch out of the width (hay - another odd side to make an envelope for) - had to fiddle with the curve so you could see the tag. Cover in really pretty paper and add flowers, frills and fancies.




Slide in a tag - just the right size to scribe a short poem - and so we have a new range of sentiment cards.

Not sure what to call them. Hugs in a card - wrapped in love - need a catchy title.

Dead chuffed with myself

Yours

P XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment