Friday 24 July 2009

CATCHING UP

I have spent all day - yes all day - making envelopes.
It's all very well coming up with these cute little size cards - but you can't get envelopes for them. Searched everywhere for a C7 size - seems totally silly that you can't get them - it's a standard size. I could not get the 4" square to work - so I totally remade the template. Ended up cutting down the pile of paper I had already cut out for those to make a pile for the shaped gift cards, which are smaller - and they are so pretty.
I now have 4 of these tiddler size cards so I thought I would build up a bit of a stock. I still have some 3" x 6" to do, but I have a few the other sizes to fall back on.
Yours
P XXXX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment