Friday 19 June 2009

NEW CARDS


I have been making some more of these small, 3 fold, stamped flower garland cards.
These are quite popular - I seem to make 3 or 4 most months. They have really developed since I picked up a load of See-Ds Morsel stamps for £1, and the lettering has changed too. I was worried that I was cheating somehow, using the cuttlebug for the text, but you can't always get this same effect with calligraphy because the card is too porous and the ink all feathers out and looks really dreadful. That means you have to mat everything - which is great to match in with a topper - but over the top when you want a delicate effect. So I am not going to fret over it any more!
Yours
P XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment