Sunday 14 June 2009

CUTTLEBUG

One thing that you can't do with calligraphy is to put a strong colour lettering over another strong coloured patterned paper. I have been experimenting with this idea lately.



I just love this dandelion head clock embossing folder and I picked the pair up on Ebay the other day for £6 (really chuffed) and this is my first attempt.

I wanted to use an antique patterned paper - just got these from Scrapz, and sand through the pattern. This is a gorgeous effect - and you can add extra effect by tearing the side up wards. I love the results - you can keep the colours very strong without having to mat the scribed text. I think it will only work on smaller sized cards (this one is 5" x 5") other wise the text will be lost in the space

Yours
P XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment