Thursday 21 May 2009

Princelet bought me a game for my DS at Christmas. I am not a huge game player, but I do like the puzzle type things and solitaire, mah jung, tetris stuff. Anyway, he bought me this Hotel Dusk and I must say I am really enjoying it (I still haven't finished it, but I am up to chapter 6 now). It has really kept me quiet in my house while I am supposed to be resting.

I have got my eye on another one similar for when I have finished this - Christmas again I expect! He has told me not to buy second hand DS games because it stores where you are on the chip and you get everyone elses games and might not be able to play it properly - so I won't be able to pick up real bargains, but on the other hand - they do last me a long time.

Yours
P XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment