Saturday 16 May 2009

NEW CARDS




Today (feeling much better) I have been making teddy cards.

The teddy pictures are cut from a set of cards I bought millions of years ago and have been sitting in a box on the top of the unit.








I love re-discovering stuff, it brings back all the memories -

and it creates new ones while making stuff. The cards are blanks that I have had even longer than the teddies! I bought a huge assorted pack from Craft Creations, way before I had princelet. That shows you how long I have been at this - he is away playing war games this weekend with the Army Cadets and the TA.



This is a layout I use a lot - equal squares or rectangles staggered over a background. Just put the backing paper into the aperture and work over the whole lot.






Yours
P XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment