Sunday 1 March 2009

WATER COLOURING







I have had a super couple of days at my bench painting in all the stamped images people have sent me or have swapped me in the past



Loads of cutie hedgehogs and mice - very few cats which is a shame.
I shall be (gradually) making them all up into cards - in the meantime they are listed on my site.

If you would like to swap any images with me have a look HERE (stamped) or HERE (stitched) or even HERE (embossed) and just CONTACT ME and we will swap!
I am all for bartering!!
Got loads of decoupage to play with next
Yours



P XXXX








1 comment:

  1. I know a lot of people swear by copics or promarkers, but I always prefer water colour. I use water- colour pencils and a water brush on my stamped images :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment