Thursday 26 March 2009

STUDY DAY

Hi all




- not stopping long (totally shattered). Have been to craft class today so I thought I would just show you one of the cards we made - I am really into this cross layering at the moment.


Double sided paper - so it co-ordinates really well, limited colour pallet - so it's calm and relaxed, delicate stamp embossed in gold - so it does not over power it all.

Really love it.

I do like my craft classes. It's one of the few times I get out and see other people, and chat, and do craft, and mess about a bit. I always try to do one of the projects a bit differently - not finished it yet, will show you tomorrow.

Off to snuggle with fidget and watch a bit of telly

Yours


P XXXX






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment