Sunday 22 March 2009

SCRAP BOOK PAGE


I have had SUCH fun with the new Dogs Set from Do Craft. I struggled to find it because Janet is not doing the Do Craft Promo any more - she says it's just getting too expensive to stock. Anyway, I struggled, and ended up at The Paper Mill (the REAL one where they make the stuff!) - it's just up the road, you can see the reams and get all sorts of 'experimental' stuff - did you know I road treated the gold-dust papers before they were launched?

Oh, I digress. ANYWAY I ended up at The Paper Mill to get this kit and I have had great fun.

It is more of an 'earthy' colour set that the Cats Set - I am really into this colour range at the moment. made a checker board book (might show you - might not!!!!) - and knocked up a (very) quick scrapbook page. These photos are huge, so there is not a lot of room left over. I used a very 'busy' background page and just matted the photos in shocking colours and added a few bits.



Yours


P XXXX






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment