Friday 20 March 2009

SALE BARGAINS

The guys over at Ashtondale - http://www.ashtondale.co.uk/index.html - are having a good old clear out. Had a parcel full of goodies arrived less than 48 hours after I ordered them - you can't fault that!
When they said a bag of left over ribbons I thought - goodie loads of scraps - they actually sent a CARRIER BAG full of spools of ribbons. Loads of useable stuff, creams, white, organza, dancer and so on and so on - certainty not left over dross.
I also got some wonderful decoupage - stuck on that lately! Some beautiful scrapbook papers and a few bits and bobs.
I have used them for a couple of years now - and totally recommend them - so GET OVER THERE AND STOCK UP.
Yours
P XXXX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment