Tuesday 24 February 2009

TOPPERS

Considering the hyper-active week I am having - I thought I would have a 'restful' time on the bench. I have been painting in some on the stamped image that I have collected.
I have all sorts of images that people have sent me.

Some are really good clear stamped images,

Some - well, need a bit of loving care.


But - I tell you this - I have had a really relaxing time colouring them in - and I will make up in to cards!!

In the mean time - I have listed them on my site.


Get them before I do ! ! !


Loads of all sorts here!
http://www.princesskitten.co.uk/shopfront/cat_77608-STAMPED-IMAGES.html


Yours




P XXXX










1 comment:

  1. As for this picture, a color is refreshing, and a character is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment