Sunday 1 February 2009

SCRAP BOOK PAGE

I have been very good kitten today, and have been working on my commissions. One has been collected, and she was thrilled - it's just so fantastic when someone is pleased - makes it all worthwhile! The other sketch has been approved - but before I tune in to it to finish; I did a quick scrap book page, just to clear my head.



I had quite a big order arrive from the Scrap Shed (http://www.scrapshed.co.uk/). Never used them before, but I fancied a couple of the templates they had - and there was a sale on, so I rummaged about, and bought a few bits, like you do.

There were some wonderful grungy browns, reds and greens papers and I could not wait to get in and chop them up!



Yours


P XXXX






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment