Sunday 22 February 2009

FMS / SCRAPBOOK

Today has been just amazing - I slept in (missed church), and when I woke up - - - I HAD ENERGY.

It is unbelievable what a bit of 'normal' can do. I have cleared all the grotty, tatty ground cover from the front garden flower bed, turned it all over and planted a Hebe and some spring primroses. Princelet helped me get rid of a fir treed that was growing too big and we put in a contortus in it's place. The front looks lovely and neat.


Then I went to Homebase and got some plants to plant up an empty bed at the bottom of the garden - went herbs, lavender, sage, rosemary, thyme - all variegated (except the lavender!), with spring polys in-between. I also took down the first fence panel of the new raised area and dug the trench for the brick wall.


AND I hovered all through downstairs and cleaned the kitchen.



Now, doctors - that's why FMS/CFS is not all in the mind - when I have energy I forget that I can't do stuff: it just gets done!


PS. then I had a relaxing hour doing a scrap book page just for you!
the card stock is mid gray and the patterned paper is grungy sunflowers, embossed and sanded - basic gray rub-ons - all edges are inked in black. The photos are my walking boots after walking on Cockerham Sands with the guys last holidays.




Yours

P XXXX




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment