Tuesday 20 January 2009

NEW CARDS











Why do I seem to end up with a tray of left over cards that I need to scribe???
I am ALWAYS doing this. I make a card and (because time is pressing or I get over full of stuff to do) leave the space for the greeting - or I have not worked out what to say: then I get on with other stuff, and before I know it - there is a pile in the tray waiting to be finished.
It's too late to change - it's a habit!!
You saw the tiger started - now he's finished; the black and white (still very hip colours this year) one is a cuttlebug embossed centre that some one did a big batch for me - and the last is a cute flower head stamp: beautifully minimal as it comes - but better decorated!!



Yours



P XXXX



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment