Saturday 6 December 2008

BUSY, BUSY

My bench became a mini production line today. A local fire protection service had ordered 50 x A5 cards with their company Christmas photo and a greeting insert. Photos arrived yesterday - so today I made up the order.

Got another Christmas fair tomorrow (Morecombe - if you are about, in the old station). From now on, the Christmas section in the shop is starting to be broken up. Christmas is not a huge thing for me, I just can't afford to carry the stock. I usually treat myself to ONE stamp set/stencil and ONE set of papers. This year I bought my 'baubles' stamps and the 'Hint of Pink' Christmas papers.

All my time is allocated up until the end of next week - let's face it, if you need a card by then - oops what's left over!

Just in cast you need to know:-

LAST POSTING
2nd class - 18th December
1st class - 20th December







Yours


P XXXX






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment