Friday 14 November 2008

WHAT ON EARTH HAVE I DONE!!!!

Went to collect princelet's Christmas pressie today. Got a second hand drum kit Ebay and had to drive 80 miles to get it. He has been having lessons since January, and seems to be sticking with it.
Don't panic - - it's going in my old summer house, and I am getting a new cabin.
Not had a lot of free time today, but I did get a parcel with some ez mount to sort out my unmounted stamps a bit. Only got a few, but I must start tidy or it will all get into a total muddle.


So here you go - laminated pages of the stamped images - and the stamps just cling to them. Couple of big book rings through punched holes and instant storage system
Yours

P XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment