Tuesday 4 November 2008

SHOW AND TELL

Loads to tell you about and something to show you.

The guys over at Xelacrafts have got 25% off their unmounted rubber stamps. They are cheap enough to start with and there is no extra postage if you just order stamps - Take 25% off and you are quids in - see -

OK - I know it's too late for this year, but I just had to show you -
How cute is this?
It is a pattern taken from fabric and used for papers - remember my patchwork a while back? If you can do it in fabric - you can do it in paper.
Got the templates from

http://inspirationaltechniquesandtutorials.blogspot.com/search/label/Halloween

Last of all - want to see what I did??

Paper cut polar bear with cub - would also work nicely for a winter baby.

Ohhhhh - I love my job

Yours
P XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment