Saturday 29 November 2008

Had to go out last night - it was the old goats Christmas do. The dinner was really lovely. I tried to have a dance, and managed one, then had to give up - just could not breathe. It was fun, but I am not ready to start dance classes again.
I am much better to day - have been up and about making candles.
It is probably frowned upon in candle making circles and I expect someone will say I shouldn't be doing it! But I have been, for years now.
I love candles and we get through loads, and it's such fun to produce something - then use it. The old goat wondered in while I was working and could not believe it.
I am home alone tonight - the old goat is doing a wedding - and princelet is off with she that is beautiful
Yours
P XXXX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment