Saturday 25 October 2008

STUFF

I have had such a fabulous day with all my new stock.
Check Spelling
I have made several photo wallets with a Christmas theme (4 Christmas fairs coming up soon). And several general (well it's such a good idea).

-outside
.
.
.


-inside

You all know how much of a scavenger I am - I have never had a complete, matching set of papers - ribbons - brads - tags - toppers - etc: and it's been an eye opener. OK, I am still searching out matting papers, card stock and other bits and bobs, but it's a real novelty to pick up and interchange bits and bobs with out all the rummaging (both of brain and stash).

Then I dabbled with a card or 2.

I got the whole Rose Tinted Christmas for half price - but loads of it is usable for birthdays and other stuff - and I so love this HOT pink colour.


Mind you, I love rummaging through my stash - it's always being turned over - keeps it fresh - bit like a compost heap really. I have used so much patterned paper today: and I am desperate for a mega-box of new card stock. Spent too much already this month, have to wait until next month now.

And I have not even touched my scrap booking stuff yet.



Happy daze!!!!



Yours



P XXXX



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment