Thursday 30 October 2008

STUDY DAY

Today I made:-

A stamped pattern candle.

Seen it done and wanted to have a go. I did not paint the images because I wanted a full sketchy image.

Interesting - - but don't think I will do one again.

TIP - I patted my warm candle with a towel (over the greaseproof paper) and it left a great uneven surface - not good for everything - but great for my sea theme.

ALSO, been playing with old patchwork designs. There is one called The Snowflake.

I have put a 'how to' guide on my web site. It is easier to use that this site for projects like this - and it takes up less space .

So see -
http://www.princesskitten.co.uk/design_23006.html


Yours
P XXXX
www.princesskitten.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment