Thursday 18 September 2008

NEW CARDS

Did you get the new 6" squares that are in the 'Do Craft' promotion this time?

I usually get the card stock on offer - I get through it so quickly, I picked up 1 of each of the new packs. SO much choice.

So - if you fold them in half, they make the cutest little note cards. It's an usual size so you have to make the envelopes to fit them - but that's all part of the fun isn't it?
I made loads of my embossing paste and glitter toppers, matted them added gems, liquid pearls, ribbons and lines them - sooo cute.

Yours
P XXXX

1 comment:

  1. these are so beautiful, it would be no bother to make envelopes for them, could even make them matching envelopes ;)

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment