Tuesday 16 September 2008

NEW CARDS


I have been making Children's birthday cards. Double click and you will get a bigger image of the card.


I suppose I am in a 'using things up' mood. I love to rummage through my paper stack and create a few cards out of what I have. And these kiddies papers have been hanging about for ages now! (But as I always say - 'It won't go off, and one day I will get round to it).

All the numbers are cut by hand and matted, then decorated, before raising them on the cards with foam pads.


Something that has quickly become indispensable on my desk is a dot (or so) of liquid pearls - highly recommend, so versatile: I love to add a few dots at odd angles. You can use them on the edges of the card / matt /shape - or all (what the heck!), and it really pulls it together.

Yours

P XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment