Saturday 5 July 2008

July 5th - My goodness - I am so glad I am not out in a field this weekend!!! Thunder and lightening - rain that you can't see across the road through, and I am watching it through my office window. The best way.
Remember the textures foil pictures that granny / aunt used to have on the wall? I know my mum had one - and I gave Aunty Doris on for a birthday or Christmas (yes Bob, that would be mum, then). WELL, they have gone all modern now - and do foil sheets to decoupage with. Great stuff. Picked up a pack up in the Lakeland craft sell off. SEE-SHOP-CARDS-SCAVENGERS. It is great fun to do something totally different once in a while (and now I have the desk space - I can).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment